- Log in to your SSL Manager.
- Go to the Manage Certificates tab.
- In the Filters list, click Certificates.
- Select the certificate(s) you want to re-key, and then click Re-Key. The Re-Key Certificate page displays.
- If your domain name uses our shared hosting, and you want to switch to third-party hosting or one of our virtual private or dedicated servers: For What would you like to do?, select Un-install this certificate.
- In the CSR field, paste your new CSR, including ----BEGIN NEW CERTIFICATE REQUEST---- and ----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST----.
- Select a Signature algorithm and a Certificate issuing organization, and then click Re-Key. We'll send you an email message with instructions to validate and download your certificate.
NOTE: This operation removes your existing SSL certificate from your shared hosting account, causing temporary website downtime for up to 72 hours.